LOCATED: FORT PIERCE, FLORIDA
an equal opportunity employer and selects the best matched individuals for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, handicap, sexual orientation, or other protected groups under state, federal or local equal opportunity laws.
This is a full-time, Tuesday through Saturday position with the possibly of an occasional Monday. The employee must safely operate a Route Truck weighing more than 26,000 pounds. A Florida Class A license is required. Applicants for this position must be willing to work on a “Guaranteed Day Rate with Fluctuating Overtime” salary structure.
The Driver must be able to:
· Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers and sales personnel.
· Unload product (weighing as much as 160 lbs) from the truck and properly store in the account.
· Completely replenish inventory levels located in the cooler, end caps, displays, and other areas where our products may be located.
· Maintain product in an orderly fashion in the back rooms and storage areas of our accounts.
· Maintain product freshness guidelines with proper rotation and close attention to product dates.
· Build displays in accounts when needed and maintain POS material.
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-confident and work well with people. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus.
Accepting applications does not necessarily mean there is an open position. Southern Eagle occasionally accepts applications in expectation of future openings that may or may not occur.
LOCATION: FLORIDA (FORT PIERCE)